Here's a look into my so-called travel essentials:The must-haves to make any trip easy, breezy...and for your bag to stay under that 50 lb mark.
1. Nars lipstick in Heat Wave // pucker up your lips for all those travel photos
2. Yellow banded bracelet // punch up any outfit with cheap jewelry you won't shed tears over losing
3. Big, bold scarf // bundle-up in the mountains...cover-up on the beach
4. Glitzy playing cards // because they'll make any plane ride (or late night) that much funner
5. Handsome, sturdy carry-on // anni-gift from My Maple that I can't wait to tote along
6. Yummy reading material // enthralling love story entangled with NYC's 1970's art scene
7. Bold, sporty bikini // because you never know what beach-bound adventures may arise
8. Pint-sized, pocket video camera // bring home all those travel memories in HD!
9. Comfy, printed flats // these flats were made for walkin'...& punching up any daytime, tourist garb
10. Oversized clutch // daytime. nighttime. anytime.
11. Ultra-cool aviators // buy them once...look cool forever.
*Big thank you to Sarah for referencing the bandeau top!